'Knitting Fog..!' Early morning mist in fields surrounding our village

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Celebration Crazy

I really like the Celebration Shawl designed by Doris Chan, once I found my way around the increase row, which was not explained properly in Crochet! World as far as I am concerned, I got on like a house on fire.  I have since crocheted two more, one in Cherry and Lynx for my daughter Michele, and another in Aplle and Raccoon for my friend Maryjo.  I'm thinking of crocheting a second one for myself in Sky Blue, for chilly summer evenings.

I worked on each of these shawls on afternoons and evenings over three days.  The eyelash rows took up more time than the main yarn, plus the fibres needed to be teased out afterwards.






                                                                                  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...